|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
As a Digital Marketing Technology Specialist, you will play a key role in managing Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. Neurology and Psychiatry digital marketing platforms to support customer and business needs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new, Digital Center of Excellence team! The primary platform for this role will be web, with additional support for email, mobile, social and CRM in support of marketing and sales. You will share best practices, perform research and align platforms and features to business partners’ priorities and needs. You will collaborate with Digital Strategy & Operations, Marketing, Sales Operations and IT to drive platform health, implementation and best-in-class use.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding digital platform capabilities and responsible for training key users of each platform, with an emphasis on web.
- Responsible for platform project management including establishing business requirements, defining functional specifications and use cases and performing functional and UA testing.
- Responsible for project coordination including timeline management, meeting facilitation, and action item follow-up across partners for platform implementation.
- Manages and prioritizes issues and new features with IT partners and vendors across platforms.
- Manages platforms including user access, feature updates and maintenance.
- Leads and supports research and testing of possible platforms in support of Digital platform roadmap.
- Supports new digital platform requests by providing process guidance, technology options and feedback on business cases.
- Optimizes performance of platforms through a data driven approach for each channel, using data to improve technologies and features.
- Works closely with internal peers and groups to ensure governance and platform alignment with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices among all Digital platforms.
- Adheres to Digital Marketing Budget as approved by Management.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities: