|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Permanent Digital Marketing Manager - Cambridge, MA, USA
Cambridge client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager will manage their SEO and paid search efforts.
Your Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Work with sales and marketing teams to assist with SEO strategies
- Analyze complex data and turn them into strategies
- Oversee various Paid Search platforms (PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
Your Digital Marketing Manager requirements:
- Experience managing overall demand generation approach, including funnel targets and budget
- Proven campaign success, from conception, to pipeline impact, to closed business
- Strong understanding of the paid search stack
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with PPC, SEO/SEM, Google AdWords
*Client is looking to fill this Digital Marketing Manager role ASAP*
If interested, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
"FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the MA market and some of the opportunities and MA jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215) 240 - 7358. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more fantastic Marketing Automation opportunities! "