|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Elderlife has the unique privilege of working with seniors and their families to assist them in finding the best ways to pay for senior living and care. Our mission is to help all seniors take advantage of our services.
Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking for a motivated digital marketer with graphic design and WordPress (or other CMS) experience who emulates Elderlife’s values and can help develop our digital presence through Social Media and Web Content. This position will work closely with the EVP and VP of Operations to create brand awareness throughout the senior living industry and support the Sales Team’s initiatives, driving leads to our Financial Concierge. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate and take direction from multiple managers on while maintaining consistency in design and message.
As a team member, you will be responsible for researching (and potentially actively pursuing industry professionals) to gain a deep understanding of the senior living industry so you can develop, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
If you love working in a fast-paced, friendly environment and want to join a growing marketing team, apply today!
- Develop, execute and manage all campaigns and marketing projects
- Design and create marketing assets including writing all content
· Email Campaigns (Monthly Newsletters to Partners)
· Post Card Campaigns
· Training Videos
· Website Pages
· Blog Posts / Newsletters
· Social Media Posts
- Oversee email campaigns and webinar training sessions
- Enforce, update and maintain firm’s branding guidelines
- Update and maintain our website
- Develop, manage and adjust budgets and set metrics for understanding progress
- Daily monitoring of senior living industry-related social media, forums and product review websites
- Keep up with the latest digital marketing best practices and technical changes
- Collect and respond to all inquiries and comments from social media, forums and websites
- Implement platform-specific best practices across various platforms and social communities including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram